2. Intellectual Property Rights. You agree to abide by all restrictions displayed on our website as it may be updated from time to time. Our website, including the information, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of our website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the information. Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you herein.
“Waste Less Living, Inc.” is a trademark of Waste Less Living. We own the names used for the services on our website, and these names are protected by United States and foreign trademark laws. An ® following a name on our website indicates that the trademark has been registered in the United States. A ™ following a name on our website indicates that it is an unregistered trademark. The ™ should be assumed for all Waste Less Living citings on our website. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use our logos, trademarks or service marks in any manner without our prior written permission.
Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the trademarks (a) to identify products or services that are not affiliated with us; (b) in any manner likely to cause confusion; (c) in or as part of your own trademarks; (d) in a manner that implies that we sponsor or endorse your products or services; or (e) in any manner that disparages or discredits us. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Limited Right to Use. You may use the content on the Site as an information resource only. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for your sole personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the information or any copies of the information. You must retain, on all copies of the information downloaded, all copyright, trademark, logo and other proprietary notices contained in the information, and you may not modify the information in any way or reproduce or publicly display, distribute or otherwise use the information for any public or commercial purpose without the prior consent and agreement from us.
The user authorization in this section does not extend to any content owned by third parties and our licensors. Any use of the Site not described herein is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to imply any affiliation between you and Waste Less Living without our prior written consent. You agree to remove any links you have to our website upon our request.
4. Changes. Availability, Deletions and Modifications. Our website may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, technical, software, hardware or third party vendor failures, updating or construction. We cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website, including the availability of any features of our website, at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of our website without notice or liability. We may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above at any time.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
5. Links to Other Websites. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website to our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party Sites, you do so at your own risk.
6. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. OUR WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR ANYTHING ON OUR WEBSITE OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, DISTRIBUTED OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF OUR WEBSITE. WE MAY MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
WE PROVIDE OUR WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND DATA CONTAINED HEREIN ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR FUNCTIONS OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement, the Policy or your use of the Site.
9. Transmission of Information. You acknowledge and understand that we cannot control the flow of information to or from the Site to other portions of the internet. Such flow of information depends in large part on the performance of internet services provided or controlled by third parties. At times, actions or inactions caused by the third parties can produce situations in which your connection to the Site (or portions thereof) or the information contained on the Site may be impaired or disrupted. Although we will use commercially reasonable efforts to take actions which we deem appropriate to remedy and avoid such events, we cannot guarantee that such events will not occur. ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS.
10. Information. The Site contains information about us and our mission. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, WE DISCLAIM ANY DUTY OR OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THIS INFORMATION.
11. Governing Law/Venue. The Site (excluding any linked websites) is controlled by Waste Less Living, Inc. from its offices in the State of California, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states as well as from other countries around the world. By accessing the Site, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law principle thereof, will apply to all matters relating to your use of the Site including any purchases of products or services. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Los Angeles County, California, with respect to such matters.
13. Waiver. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
14. Miscellaneous. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with the applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.